I lost my tax return information. What can I do?

You should first attempt to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to download your tax information directly into your FAFSA.

Call the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) at 1-800-908-9946 or visit their website at www.irs.gov/Individuals/Order-a-Transcript and click Get Transcript ONLINE to request a tax transcript.

Please make sure your tax transcripts are signed before submitting them to our office, or ask the IRS to submit them directly to NOVA Financial Aid.

Should you need to contact your local office, please visit www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-My-Local-Office-in-Virginia to locate their contact information.

Topic Information
  • Topic #: 8202-76
  • Date Created: 9/14/2011
  • Last Modified Since: 6/24/2014
  • Viewed: 1588
Welcome Guest