Whom should I contact regarding repayment of my Perkins Loan?

General information regarding Perkins Loans is available at studentaid.ed.gov/types/loans/perkins. (Unlike Direct Loans, NOVA is the lender for Perkins loans. NOVA has retained University Accounting Services to service its Perkins loans.) Repayment questions can be addressed through that link.

Questions about repayments (such as payment, default, deferment/forbearance requests) should be directed to University Accounting Service {ie: payment, default, deferment/forbearance requests} be directed to their website www.uaservice.com or phone 1-800-999-6227. (You can also go to www.nvcc.edu > Current Students > Financial Aid > Loans > Perkins Loans and then on Perkins Loan Repayment to access NOVA's loan servicer.)

Topic Information
  • Topic #: 8202-209
  • Date Created: 9/15/2011
  • Last Modified Since: 5/8/2014
  • Viewed: 1351
Welcome Guest