Whom should I contact with questions regarding my current Perkins Loan award?

If you are a current student and are having a problem pertaining to your Perkins Loan, please email Finaidsupport@nvcc.edu with the subject line "Perkins Loan". Include in the body your name, NOVA ID and a brief explanation of the problem.

General information regarding Perkins Loans is available at www.nvcc.edu > Current Students > Financial Aid > Loans. If you have a question regarding repayment, click on Perkins Loans and then on Perkins Loan Repayment to access NOVA's loan servicer. Repayment questions can be addressed through that link.

Questions about repayments (such as payment, default, deferment/forbearance requests) should be directed to University Accounting Service {ie: payment, default, deferment/forbearance requests} be directed to their website www.uaservice.com or phone 1-800-999-6227.

Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 8202-208
  • Date Created: 9/15/2011
  • Last Modified Since: 5/7/2014
  • Viewed: 821
Welcome Guest