What if neither I nor my parents will file an income tax return?

If you or your parents are required to file a tax return, you must do so in order to be eligible for not just the Pell Grant but all Federal aid. If you are not required to file taxes, please select the “will not file” option on the FAFSA application.

Topic Information
  • Topic #: 8202-115
  • Date Created: 9/14/2011
  • Last Modified Since: 5/7/2014
  • Viewed: 1212
Welcome Guest