1. Click on the wireless icon in the system tray (down by the clock) to reveal a list of wireless networks as shown:
2. Click on 'eduroam' or ‘bsusecure’ and select 'Connect'
3. The network will now attempt to connect, enter your Ball State e-mail address and Password when prompted.
4. You will now be presented with a “Windows Security Alert” to verify the certificate
5. Click Details to review the certificate
6. Verify the Radius server is a bsu.edu server and the Root CA is AddTrust External CA Root
7. If the certificate is valid, then click Connect