If your students have difficulty accessing some of your My Mediasite videos, re-syncing may correct the issue.
A common example of this issue is that students are re-directed to the Blackboard homepage after clicking a My Mediasite link:
At this time we recommend the following procedure to re-sync your My Mediasite Account with Blackboard:
1. Visit and login to Blackboard
2. Enter the course that contains My Mediasite videos
3. Remove all current Mediasite Links that exist in Content Sections (Course Documents, Content, Assignments, etc):
3. Navigate to the COURSE MANAGEMENT section of your Blackboard course (lower left side).
4. Locate and click on 'Mediasite Options' from the Course Tools menu, located on the left side of the screen:
5. Choose 'MyMediaSite' from the 'Mediasite Server' drop-down list as shown:
6. Clear out your existing Username and Password. Then Enter your Ball State Username and Password into Step 2 as shown:
7. Make certain that both boxes are checked for 'Presentations' and 'Catalogs' as shown:
8. Click submit to resync your mediasite account.
9. Re-add all of your Mediasite content by going into a content area (Course Content, Assignments, Course Documents) and selecting Mediasite from the Tools menu.
Search key words: resync course homepage