Here's how to copy a test from an old course to a new course. (*Don't use Safari for this*)
- Make sure Blackboard's Edit mode is on (top right corner).
- Go into the old course, then to Course Tools (left side) > Tests, Surveys, and Pools > Tests.
- Click the drop down arrow next to the test you want to copy and select Export to Local Computer
- Blackboard may not look like it's doing anything for a minute, but eventually a file will begin downloading. (*Don't use Safari*)
- Once the file finishes downloading, find the file in your downloads folder (Ex: "Test_ExportFile_DevUTS101_username_TEST 1.zip")
- Now open your new course and go again to Course Tools > Tests, Surveys, and Pools > Tests.
- At the top you'll see a large button that says Import Test. Click it.
- Now click Browse My Computer and select the file you just downloaded (Ex: "Test_ExportFile_DevUTS101_username_TEST 1.zip")
- Hit Submit at the bottom of the page and wait for the file to upload completely. Blackboard won't look like it's doing anything, but you'll know it's done uploading when the page changes to say "Test Import Complete."
- Click Ok and now your copied test should show in the list of tests within your new class.
Search key words: copy test exam quiz poll survey