Adding your Live@Edu account to your iPad or iPhone is relatively simple. To begin follow these steps:
1. Open System Preferences
1. Tap Mail, Contacts, and Calendar and then choose Add Account
2. Tap Microsoft Exchange
3. Enter the information requested in the following fields:
4. Tap Next in the upper-right corner of the screen. Your iPhone should auto-discover the configurations for your account. If it does not find then enter m.outlook.com in the sever field provided and tap Next again
5. Choose the type of information you want to synchronize between your account and your device (By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronized)
6. Tap Save
7. You may check your email now by opening the Email application (the icon looks similar to an envelope and may be located on your home screen).
If you require further assistance or have questions about how to add your Live@Edu to your Apple device please contact the Technology Helpdesk to create a web-ticket for assistance. Alternatively you can call 765-285-1517 to speak with a representative.