When working in Ball State's Outlook365 Webmail system you may notice that the 'Send' button disappears. You can solve this problem by following these steps:
1. Login to Ball State Outlook 365 Webmail
2. Click on the small gear icon in the top right next to your name. In the drop down list that appears choose options (as shown
3. On the following screen choose 'Settings' in the list displayed on the left side of the screen (as shown below):
4. On the right side of the screen you will see a section labeled "Reading Pane". Underneath this section you will see "When writing email messages:". Select the bubble for "Type in a new window" as shown:
5. Choose "Save" at the bottom of the screen to complete this process.
6. The 'Send' button should now return as all new messages (and replies) will be created in a new browser window.
Note: Following this process you may notice that you receive a "Pop-Up Blocked" warning message when clicking on "New Mail". Clicking twice on "New Mail" will bypass this warning and allow you to create mail.