Directions may very depending on the version of Android you are running.
1. Go to System Settings
2. Navigate to Accounts
3. Select Add Account
4. Select Email, then Corporate
5. Enter the information requested in the following fields:
6. Make sure the box for SSL is selected (Accept all SSL Certificates if asked)
7. If a pop-up comes up asking about Remote Security Administration, choose to allow it, tap OK
8. Choose your settings for frequency of e-mail checking, days to sync, syncing Contacts/Calendar, etc. and then select Next
9. If prompted, allow the device to activate as a Device Administrator
10. If asked give the account a name
11. Hit Next to save settings.