Step 1. Click the Start Button.
Step 2. Click Control Panel.
Step 3. Click Networking and Sharing Center.
Step 4. Select "Connect to a network".
Step 3. Select bsuguest.
Step 4. Click connect.
Step 5. If a dialog appears stating that this is an unsecured network select connect anyway.
Step 6. If prompted, select save this network and connect automatically.
Step 7. Click close.
Step 8. If prompted select public location.
Step 9. Click close.
Step 10. Open a web browser.
Step 11. Read the Ball State University Guest Wireless Access Policy page.
Step 12. Click the Accept button at the bottom of the page.
Step 1. Locate the Wireless Icon at the bottom right corner of the screen next to the clock. Double click on the icon to reveal the Wireless Network Connection window.
Step 2. Double click on the bsuguest wireless network
Step 3. If prompted, Click 'Connect Anyway'
Step 4. Open a Web Browser
Step 5. Read the Ball State University Guest Wireless Access Policy page.
Step 6. Click the Accept button at the bottom of the page.
1. Click on the Airport icon in the top right corner of the computer screen (located next to the clock):
2. Select bsuguest from the drop-down list that appears (as shown):
3. Open a web browser (Safari, Firefox, or Google Chrome)
4. Read the Ball State University Guest Wireless Access Policy page
5. Click the Accept button located at the bottom of the page to finalize your connection to BSUguest.
Keywords: bsuguest, How do I connect to bsuguest, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome.