I'm in a dorm - the wireless is slow.

Networking issues in Residence Halls or University Apartments should be reported to the Technology Helpdesk by calling 765-285-1517. Using a wired connection in your room or apartment will typically provide the best connection speeds, especially during peak usage times.

Keywords: wireless network, slow wireless connection, slow wireless, residence halls, university apartments.


Rating:Rating of 0 Stars1 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo

Knowledge Base

Topic Information
  • Topic #: 8197-1945
  • Date Created: 8/26/2011
  • Last Modified Since: 8/15/2014
  • Viewed: 1061