1. Download the Cisco AnyConnect VPN app from the Google Play Store on your device. You will see 2-4 versions appear in the search results, so please select the appropriate version for your device. Each version has minimum requirements, so you must make sure that your device meets those requirements.
2. Once downloaded, launch the Cisco AnyConnect app.
4. Select Add New VPN Connection.
5. Enter the VPN information.
6. If you created the VPN with a description, you should now see it listed. If you did not enter a description, you will see a connection named ksuvpn.kent.edu.
7. To connect via the AnyConnect VPN, select the VPN connection you just created.
8. Enter your FlashLine ID and password
9. Choose OK.
11. An Android alert will indicate that a VPN connection is trying to be created by AnyConnect. Check the box I trust this application and select OK.
NOTE - If you did not choose a Description when creating the VPN connection, you will receive a pop-up stating that it has been renamed. Click OK.
This happens because upon the initial connection, a configuration file is applied also with the name of ksuvpn.kent.edu. The connection you created will be renamed with (User) after the name to differentiate the connection created by the user and the auto-configuration connection.