Your instructor will provide links in your Blackboard Learn course for viewing Panopto videos. There are two ways instructors can provide Panopto links:
- They can link to each individual Panopto video. These links can be placed in any content area/folder in Learn.
- They can provide a link to the course’s entire Panopto video library, which can be accessed through a shortcut provided by the instructor or through the Tools page in your course menu.
Note: It is up to the instructor how they want to provide these video links. If you do not know where to find links to Panopto videos, ask your instructor.
- In your Blackboard course, click on the link for the Panopto video you want to view.
- If you are taken to the Panopto Login page, in the Sign in Using drop-down menu, select Blackboard, then click the Sign In button.
- The video will open and play in the Panopto Viewer window.