PLEASE NOTE: If you have not already installed the KSU Cisco VPN, click here for instructions.
1. Once you have installed the KSU Cisco VPN, you should have the app listed in your Applications > Cisco folder.
2. Double click on the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client app.
3. You will be prompted to provide your FlashLine username and password.
4. Click OK to establish the VPN connection.
5. When prompted, read the terms and conditions, and click Accept if you agree. The VPN interface will then minimize to the menu bar.
6. You are now ready to access internal KSU resources, such as:
• Library Resources: http://www.kent.edu/library/index.cfm
• Personal Web Space: Connect to research.kent.edu through Filezilla FTP client
• Network Drives: Manually mounting a network drive for OS X
7. When you wish to disconnect: click on the Cisco AnyConnect VPN icon in the menu bar (top-right corner of your screen) and choose VPN > Disconnect.
For troubleshooting tips, click here.