PLEASE NOTE: If you have not already installed the KSU Cisco VPN, click here for instructions.
1. Once you have installed the KSU Cisco VPN, you should have a shortcut on your start menu and desktop.
2. Double click on either the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client start menu or desktop shortcut.
3. You will be prompted to provide your FlashLine username and password.
4. Click OK to establish the VPN connection.
5. When prompted, read the terms and conditions, and click Accept if you agree. The VPN interface will then minimize to the system tray.
6. You are now ready to access internal KSU resources, such as:
• Library Resources: http://www.kent.edu/library/index.cfm
• Personal Web Space: Connect to research.kent.edu through Filezilla FTP client
• Network Drives: Manually mounting a network drive for Windows XP or Windows 7
• Windows Remote Desktop: Located under Programs > Accessories (enter the IP or FQDN of the resource)
7. When you wish to disconnect: right-click on the Cisco AnyConnect VPN icon in the system tray (lower-right corner of your screen) and choose VPN Disconnect.
For troubleshooting tips, click here