How to find your Apple TV wireless, and wired MAC address
Finding MAC Address In the Console
1. Open the main menu on your Apple TV, and select 'Settings.'
Apple TV Dashboard
2. Under Settings select 'About.'
Apple TV Dashboard - Settings
3. Here you can find your MAC Address, listed as either the "Wireless ID" or "Ethernet ID" (Ethernet ID will only be visible
if you plug your Ethernet cable into the wall port, and Apple TV).
Apple TV Dashboard - Network Settings
4. For instructions on how to register your Apple TV with Nowires follow this link.
1. The Apple TV Ethernet (wired) and Wireless network MAC addresses can be found on the UPC label on the Apple TV box
as "Ethernet ID" and "Wireless ID." (This is also the same label that contains the serial number.)
Apple TV Original Box
2. For instructions on how to register your Apple TV with Nowires follow this link.