What do I need to do if my ID Card stops working after business hours and I need it to get into a building?

If the ID Card Office is closed because it is after business hours and you cannot use your ID card to access a building, you can call Public Safety at (609)896 5029 to let you in. You should visit the ID Card Office during normal business hours so that your defective card can be inspected and if necessary replaced.

Was this answer helpful?YesNo

Technology Help & FAQ's

Topic Information
  • Topic #: 8035-6629
  • Date Created: 8/12/2010
  • Last Modified Since: 8/2/2016
  • Viewed: 597
Welcome Guest