Please see below for steps to find your MAC Address:
MAC address on Vista
1. Click on the Windows Start button and type cmd in the Start Search field, and then hit Enter to open the command prompt.
2. Type lpconfig /Allat the command prompt to check the network card settings.
Mac address on Windows 7
1. Click the Start button and then click on the Search, type cmd and press enter.
2. When the window opens, type in lpconfig /All then press enter.
3. Find the Local Area Connection section that shows the Physical Address.
4. You will need this 12-digit number to register for a residence hall connection.
Mac address on Windows 10
Mac address on Mac OS X
1. From the Apple menu, open System Preferences. Click Network.
2. Select Ethernet on the top left. Then click the Advanced button.
3. In the new window, click the Ethernet tab. Next to Ethernet IDis the MAC address.
Mac Address Microsoft Xbox 360
1. From the Xbox Dashboard, select System > Network Settings.
2. Select Edit Settings > Additional Settings > Advanced Settings, then Wireless Information.
3. The MAC address is displayed on this screen.
Mac Address on Nintendo Wii
1. From the Wii channel menu, select Wii Options (the round button on the bottom-left of the screen with "Wii" on it).
2. Select Wii Settings button.
3. Select the Right Arrow tow enter the second page of settings.
4. Select the Internet option.
5. Select the Console Information option.
6. The MAC address of the Wii console is displayed on the first line.
Mac Address on Sony Playstation 3 and Playstation Portable (PSP)
1. From the Main Menu, select Settings > System Settings
2. Select System Information
3. The MAC address should be displayed in a Help format.
Find your Ethernet and Wireless MAC address on an Apple TV
1. Go to the main menu on your Apple TV, and select "Settings."
2. In the Settings Menu, select "About."
3. Here, you can find your MAC Address listed as either the "Wireless ID" or "Ethernet ID" (depending on the connection you are using).
Alternative Method for Locating the Wireless MAC Address
1. The Apple TV Ethernet (wired) and Wireless network MAC addresses can be found on the UPC label on the Apple TV box as "Ethernet ID" and Wireless ID." (This is also the same label that contains the serial number).
Please call the HelpDesk at (609) 219-3000 with the MAC address to register the device or email it to email@example.com with the subject line mentioning Xbox registration. Please make sure that the body of the email contains the following information:
1. Easypass Username
2. Residence Hal name and room number
3. MAC address of the device
4. Contact phone number
Issue Type: How To