2. Double click on the mozypro win.exe file once it has finished downloading.
3. The Mozy Pro installer window will pop up. Press 'Next' to continue (shown below):
4. Accept the license agreement to continue (shown below):
5. Select 'Use My Company's Single Sign On' (shown below):
6. Enter 'bsu' into the box and then press Next (shown below):
7. A browser window will pop up and prompt you for your Ball State Username and Password. Enter this information to continue:
8. The program will now finish installing, a file scan will be performed, and you will be presented with the following screen to finalize installation and setup of Mozy Pro:
The MozyPro backup software is only for Ball State faculty and staff. Students are not licensed to use the software and will not be able to authenticate during the software setup.
Note: You must be connected to the Ball State network (using either BSUsecure, the Wired Network, or VPN) in order to set-up Mozypro. Following a successful setup you may use MozyPro off campus.
Keywords: mozy, mozy pro, mozypro, backup, cloud, back up, software, disaster recovery, backups