Mozy Pro Mac Installer Instructions for Faculty & Staff
1. Click here to download the the mozypro-2_9_1_609.dmg file.
2. When the Mozy Pro 2.9.1 windows appears, double click on MozyPro Installer.
3. Click Continue as prompted to proceed with the installation process and Agree to the License Agreement.
4. Click Install and if prompted type in your computer account password.
5. Click Close to finish the installation of the software.
6. The software will launch and open the Authenticate preferences screen.
7. Click on the Use Alternate Login Button.
8. Type bsu into the Subdomain box, and click on the Next box.
9. Wait until a Ball State login page appears and enter your BSU username and password. Then click Sign In button to continue.
10. Click Next on the Encryption Settings screen to page to continue.
11. Click Next again to complete the installation. Congratulations! Your files are now being backed up by MozyPro.
The Mozy Pro backup software is only for Ball State faculty and staff. Students are not licensed to use the software and will not be able to authenticate during the software setup.