3. When the MozyPro windows appears, double click on MozyPro Installer.
4. Click Continue as prompted to proceed with the installation process and Agree to the License Agreement.
5. Click Continue, followed by Install, and if prompted type in your computer account password.
6. The software will now install.
7. Click Close to complete installation. The software will now relaunch.
8. Click on the Use Corporate Login Button.
9. Type bsu into the Subdomain box, and click on the Next box.
10. Wait until a Ball State login page appears and enter your BSU username and password. Then click Sign In button to continue.
11. Click Preferences to continue.
12. After clicking Preferences it should take you to the MozyPro menu where you can backup and restore system files. Under the 'Options' menu, you can select when you want Mozy to backup your computer. The main screen should also show when your next and last backups have and will occur.
Note: You must be connected to the Ball State network (using either BSUsecure, the Wired Network, or VPN) in order to set-up Mozypro. Following a successful setup you may use MozyPro off campus.
The MozyPro backup software is only for Ball State faculty and staff. Students are not licensed to use the software and will not be able to authenticate during the software setup.
Keywords: mozy, mozy pro, mozypro, backup, cloud, back up, software, disaster recovery, backups